Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday September 28th Review and Boats, Boats, Boats

You children have amazing memories.  They reviewed all the songs we have learned this month.  I am sure they sing them at home, because they did great.

We learned the names of the 3 ships that Columbus sailed to America.  Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria.

A wet fun activity was playing with boats in the water.  They experienced shapes, colors, and the theme of boats.

They explored our weekly theme in books and pictures. 

We pulled out some exploration activities from the different weekly themes this month.  It was great to see them exploring some of the themes from week 1 Caterpillars and to see how much  they remembered.

In Arts and Crafts we made Tear Art Sailing Scenes.  I forgot how hard it is for little fingers to tear.  This was a great skill for them to practice.

We get better and better at raising hands and taking turns talking each day.  So much excitement.

Did someone call my name?



I am always so happy

Taking Turns


Big Beautiful Eyes

Showing off my nose

Bowl of Butterflies


Flicking Water off her hands




Columbus sailed over the ocean

I spy Butterflies, Bugs, and Shells, what else can I add?

Look how big the dragonfly is
Little girls love bugs too!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment