Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Friday September 23rd Little Miss Muffet, Spiders and the Letter "N"

Little Miss Muffet was the Nursery Rhyme we explored today.  After reciting it a few times we did role playing with 2 kids at a time.  They took turns being the spider and Little Miss Muffett.  Ask them which part was their favorite to act out.

We also did the Box of Sounds.  Ask them which item they pulled out of the box that represented the letter N.  nickely, nylon, nuts, notebook, nail, nest , newspaper, etc.

Spiders, not my favorite, but we had fun with them today.  They sorted, played with, and put into patterns orange, black and pink spiders.


Art and Crafts we make hanging spiders.  I hope they were still playing with them when they came home, they had a blast walking their spiders.

I was hesitant to show the spider video but they loved it.  The kids asked to watch it 3 times.  Check it out on this link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCO56iyBXtU

We read a fun Count along book with Little Miss Muffet.  1-10 friends that came to her Birthday Party.

Scary Spiders on our Fingers

I love Shapes

Walking the Spiders

So Proud of my Spider

Writing Practie

See my spider mom.....

See what I can make with shapes

Humpty Dumpty Sat on the Wall Activity

This weeks Life Skills are wonderful.  I have seen a huge improvement in their understanding of sharing with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment